ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Halloween Crab causing trouble.

You can see that the uglies are setting in.

1a3da245651f4f79cfc8649c44754b1d.jpg

OP
OP
ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the 90 gallon and old skimmer sold! Now I just have an led bar to sell and the old build will be turned into cash. Thinking of using the cash to replace the lights eventually since one lamp has some dead diodes.

Not sure if I'm going with Kessil A360 or AI Prime HDs

OP
OP
ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got moved into the new house. Only problem is that my tank is at the old place. I think I'm going to take off Monday and move the tank and get started on moving my vegetable garden over as well.

OP
OP
ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to start moving over all the reefing gear to the new house. First I need to bring over the RODI and get some salt water mixing so I have at least 25 gallons on hand. Hoping to get the transfer done on Friday since I have the day off.

Might look for some help on my local reef club moving the tank.

OP
OP
ReeferReefer

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got apex fusion running and the ATO sorted out. Now I just need to bring over all my left over supplies and get organized.

My attempt at cable management leaves something to be desired...
cd482978901b7e96f5146c1ededecc31.jpg

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice job on the move. Who has time for cable management, LOL? I did mine nice once, but after cleaning a few pumps and such it just ends up all over the place.
I do, I have time for cable management and it was worth it lol. My previous tanks all had messy wires and it was always a royal pain to disconnect and clean stuff so I just didn’t do it. On my current tank I used wire management routers to make dedicated paths for almost every individual wire coming out of the tank and it’s been so much easier to keep it all organized. It only took an hour. Do it, organize your wires, you won’t be sorry :p

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do, I have time for cable management and it was worth it lol. My previous tanks all had messy wires and it was always a royal pain to disconnect and clean stuff so I just didn’t do it. On my current tank I used wire management routers to make dedicated paths for almost every individual wire coming out of the tank and it’s been so much easier to keep it all organized. It only took an hour. Do it, organize your wires, you won’t be sorry :p
Can you show us a picture of your cable management for inspiration please?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back