Reefi Duo LED is All About Crazy Color

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefi is an aquarium LED light startup which is carving out a small niche for specific reef aquarium lighting applications. Based in Portland Oregon, Reefi immediately reminds us of smaller boutique LED light makers like NanoBox Reef LEDs out of North Carolina and AcroOptics out of Boulder Colorado. Being small and nimble means these companies […]
Source

Continue reading...

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefi is an aquarium LED light startup which is carving out a small niche for specific reef aquarium lighting applications. Based in Portland Oregon, Reefi immediately reminds us of smaller boutique LED light makers like NanoBox Reef LEDs out of North Carolina and AcroOptics out of Boulder Colorado. Being small and nimble means these companies […]
Source

Continue reading...

I have two of these new lights and they are awesome! The web interface is solid and loaded with features, the reflectors do a good job of reducing lateral light spillage, and color blending is very good. The big selling point for me on these lights is that every LED color can be controlled individually over 9 channels so you can fine tune your spectrum and get it exactly how you want it. I personally don't like overly blue tanks. The developer of these lights consulted with Goldenbasketreef in Portland in designing them and you can tell by the quality of the full spectrum color you get from these lights. The color I get from them reminds me of Goldenbasket's photos on Facebook. Here's a shot of the ReeFis over my frag tank.

VgOd3wv.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back