Reefi Uno 2.0 Shines in New Pics of the Diodes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reefi Uno 2.0 is the newest generation of the ‘craft led light’ made in America that has gained a cult following by some of the more curious reefers in our hobby. Reefi first released the details of their second gen Reefi Uno 2.0 a couple months ago but there’s something about seeing the fixture…
Source

Continue reading...

slojim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been intrigued by the reefi line and keep postponing out my move to better lighting, so 2 questions:
1) This teaser clearly says "made in America". Is that true? Without throwing shade at other places, I make my living in American manufacturing, and so it is an interest to me. I know these are designed and supported in the US, but made?
2) any idea on some Portland area LFS that might have some Reefi units, even the previous generation, on display? I may find myself in Portland in the next month or so.

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been intrigued by the reefi line and keep postponing out my move to better lighting, so 2 questions:
1) This teaser clearly says "made in America". Is that true? Without throwing shade at other places, I make my living in American manufacturing, and so it is an interest to me. I know these are designed and supported in the US, but made?
2) any idea on some Portland area LFS that might have some Reefi units, even the previous generation, on display? I may find myself in Portland in the next month or so.

you should give him a Facebook follow. Very much so American made with some components sourced over seas as usual

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back