Reefing Black Friday & Cyber Monday: What are you looking for?

What Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals are you looking for? (check all)

• Equipment

Votes: 312 65.8%
  • Drygoods

Votes: 110 23.2%
  • Fish

Votes: 110 23.2%
  • Coral

Votes: 177 37.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Nothing

Votes: 52 11.0%

• Total voters

Naso110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need fish by black Friday. Blew out my budget on Halloween live sale. Better get to filling my 180g. Still empty with everything ready to fill. NO MORE CORALS. Im over filled in my 110 and have like 25 frags coming tomorrow. Had to add LR to make room. Hahaha Good problems, sore wallet. :)

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope for some good sales on equipment. Need to replace heater and skimmer. Would lovesome coral but not a fan of live sales, maybe someone will do a old school flat discount rate on site...

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the middle of an upgrade. Need a lot of things.

Rock (live and Dry)
Ecotech products (Radions, MP's, RMS Track)
Neptune products (Trident Reagents, Gro, COR20, AFS, Optical sensors)

Vintageblues

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had my upstairs bathroom finished (I started redoing it like 2 years ago, then covid hit and I had no time or energy, because well, nurses don't get breaks). Anyway!!!! I had a budget planned out for that, and we were WAY under budget, so I pretty much spent all the leftovers on coral hahaha He doesn't know that yet though.
Are you me? LOL I'm redoing my master bath. I'm still not done, way over budget, and HERE I AM BUYING CORAL!! I can keep showering in the guest bath for another year right?

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had my upstairs bathroom finished (I started redoing it like 2 years ago, then covid hit and I had no time or energy, because well, nurses don't get breaks). Anyway!!!! I had a budget planned out for that, and we were WAY under budget, so I pretty much spent all the leftovers on coral hahaha He doesn't know that yet though.
Let me get this right... you didn't come in under budget... you came in WAY under budget? How does that happen?! Haha

radav88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently setting up my new 150 and could use some good deals on alot of stuff. I'm hoping for something really good on a sump or the skimmer I want.

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1216815_9223_picture2.jpg

1216815_9223_picture.jpg

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for another powerhead and corals. If the black friday/cyber monday gods really wanted to bestow wishes they would grant me a bigger house so I can have a bigger tank and some dwarf seahorses here in Canada. I don't ask for much. I'm a simple gal. Haha.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Let me get this right... you didn't come in under budget... you came in WAY under budget? How does that happen?! Haha
Ended up making my husband do all the demo b/c I had guys coming in to work all weekend!
And one of the guys is a patient of mine, and he and his cousin own a kitchen/bath company and charged me a fraction of what I was quoted anywhere else.

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ended up making my husband do all the demo b/c I had guys coming in to work all weekend!
And one of the guys is a patient of mine, and he and his cousin own a kitchen/bath company and charged me a fraction of what I was quoted anywhere else.
That is a seriously excellent situation and no one deserves it more than you folks in healthcare!!!!! :) And you were able to add to your saltwater passion on top of it! Yep, seriously excellent!!! :)

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That is a seriously excellent situation and no one deserves it more than you folks in healthcare!!!!! :) And you were able to add to your saltwater passion on top of it! Yep, seriously excellent!!! :)
Thanks!! Now I need to lay off the coral for a bit, let my 2 more mature tanks just grow and focus on my 110g and start a build thread for it!

OneSockERock

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also banned myself from coral purchases this Black Friday. Too many shipments over the past 2 months lol.

Equipment is my main focus this round.

I need to upgrade the old Photon 24 V1 on my 40B - looking at the Photon 32 v2+. With the pro model now out I'm hoping I can get a decent deal on the plus model. Besides that I also need a stand for my coral/invert QT tank so I can get it off the computer desk it's been living on for the past 8 months.

I'm always on the look out for salt deals, so dry goods are my secondary focus.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Uhm, well... my crazy coral and live sale addiction paid off!!
On top of the 10 corals I purchased last night, including a UC gold torch, I WON an atomic green torch too!!!
I'm one happy mermaid right now!!!!

Happy The Little Mermaid GIF by Disney Princess

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're coming up on the biggest shopping weekend of the year and the saltwater aquarium hobby is no exception when it comes to this special shopping time! We all love great deals in this hobby and we're hoping that this year will be the best we've seen. But then again it all depends on what you're needing and looking for! Let's talk about it!

1. What aquarium equipment are you looking to get a good deal on during Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

2. If you could get a deal on livestock what would you love to see discounted?

Remember that sponsors are watching and maybe they will hear your requests and honor them!

bigstock-Hand-Holding-Cellphone-With-Bl-436164533.jpg

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping to get another maxspect gyre 4,
Also looking at getting another Nero 5 or 3.
I am also looking to buy an auto top off for sump, I have been reviewing the Tunze 3155.000 Osmolator Auto Top Off.
I am always looking at possibility of a new aquarium, either a 90 or 150 gallon tank.
I look at all corals and fish. I love torches and any other flowing type corals as well as any zoa's, mushrooms, etc.

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to vote other. My tank popped a seam a week or so ago and I've spent everything I had trying to get something up and running again before I loose all my livestock that's currently in a tote.

Otherwise I'd be buying up lots of discounted frags. :)

Rewd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This year coral. Last year I got incredible deals on equipment when I was putting it all together.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back