Reefing Black Friday & Cyber Monday: What are you looking for?

What Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals are you looking for? (check all)

• Equipment

Votes: 312 65.8%
  • Drygoods

Votes: 110 23.2%
  • Fish

Votes: 110 23.2%
  • Coral

Votes: 177 37.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Nothing

Votes: 52 11.0%

• Total voters

StewL6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go through life without worrying about what i am going to buy for black friday or cybor monday. If i need something i buy it after due diligence if i dont need it i don't buy it. Very rarely do the stars align and i need something that is offered during these sales. Except what i buy is usually offered for 50% off the next day.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing that I am looking to purchase are a couple of 7' x 3' hydroponic reservoirs for my new grow out system.

That and I am looking for people to be chill at work that Fri and Sat. I run a LFS and the past couple of years we have had a 5 or 6 hour wait time to get service. We do insane sales, such as $5 frags (raja rampage, Walt Disney, Orange Passion, Red Goniopora, various zoas etc). Kinda sucks to be the guy bagging up literally thousands of frags in a day. The line is out the door and across the parking lot all day.

pochaxoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally managed to fish a super long Aquabus cable between floors into my office and now have some Apex stuff online, I need to pickup another Neptune DOS and containers and a new salinity monitor

CelestialCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're coming up on the biggest shopping weekend of the year and the saltwater aquarium hobby is no exception when it comes to this special shopping time! We all love great deals in this hobby and we're hoping that this year will be the best we've seen. But then again it all depends on what you're needing and looking for! Let's talk about it!

1. What aquarium equipment are you looking to get a good deal on during Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

2. If you could get a deal on livestock what would you love to see discounted?

Remember that sponsors are watching and maybe they will hear your requests and honor them!

bigstock-Hand-Holding-Cellphone-With-Bl-436164533.jpg
I’m really wanting to get the Caribsea Reef Tree Dry Rocks to have better coral placement to eliminate the majority of my frag racks & replace some of my live rock plus make more swim room for the fish.

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a new tank, specifically the Red Sea MAX E-260 or the MAX E-170 (I want the 260 but I’d still be very happy with the 170), though I doubt anywhere is going to lower the price on these tanks enough for me to get it :/
Black Friday/Cyber Monday will be over soon, but even without the sale going on I’m going to keep pushing along and working hard every day until I can get this tank!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back