Rating - 0%
0   0   0

borrowedlight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Winston here too. I've been doing some digging over the last couple weeks there isn't really an active reefing community in the Piedmont triad, at least not with an online presence. Definitely no LFS here, closest is Triad Reef Critters in Greensboro, they might know of some small local group that I haven't heard of. Charlotte and Raleigh have a bigger presence and more stores if you don't mind a bit of a drive. Checkout Facebook groups as well.

Mikeydread

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New reefer here in Greensboro, was in the hobby 20 years ago and bought my kid a nano for Christmas and now I have a new addiction. There a place called Reef Architects at Golden Gate in Greensboro that I really like going to.

borrowedlight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome news actually. I was kind of disappointed that TRC was the only one. I like to shop around. I'll definitely be checking that place out tomorrow after class. Thanks!

Mikeydread

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. They have a Facebook page but no website, check FB and make sure they are open. They have weird hours because the owner has a job during the day

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back