ReefLED 160S Settings for 24" Deep Tanks

machtuck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a 425XL and decided to go with two 160S lights. The lights are designed for 32" deep tanks at 100% power. My tank will house a mixed reef with clams and anemones on the sand bed. Anyone care to share their ReefBeat settings for these lights if you have a 24" deep tank? They're currently in acclimation mode. I would like to get a baseline so that I don't bleach any current colonies. This is also my first foray into powerful lighting. Thanks!

reefah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a 425XL and decided to go with two 160S lights. The lights are designed for 32" deep tanks at 100% power. My tank will house a mixed reef with clams and anemones on the sand bed. Anyone care to share their ReefBeat settings for these lights if you have a 24" deep tank? They're currently in acclimation mode. I would like to get a baseline so that I don't bleach any current colonies. This is also my first foray into powerful lighting. Thanks!
How do you like the lights? I want to upgrade my two reefled90’s for two 160s on my reefer350

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back