• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefologist55 - dishonest seller, don't buy OG bounces from him.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ether

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This happened a couple months back, and I wasn't going to start a review, but saw some others had issues, so I decided I'm obligated to recount mine to protect others.

Bought a high-end shroom pack including OG bounce plus black widow nem. Box was well-packed, and I got it late but due to shipper BS. Everything seemed ok on acclimation, except one shroom was missing. Seller stated that he would replace, and *bonus*, he would cover shipping, so I could order more! So far, so good.

Then, when I'm asking about ordering more, he states he never said he would cover shipping on the reorder. I sent him a screenshot of the text, and he then stated that shipping was too expensive, so he won't/can't do that. We finally agreed on just a refund for the missing shroom, which seemed low, but whatever.

However, as part of those conversations, he indicated I could order a "real" OG bounce. I asked him what the heck I got if it wasn't a "real" OG bounce. Long story short, he went into extensive texting gymnastics to try and explain how I got a "real" OG bounce, but what he was now offering were "real REAL" OG bounces. Whatever. Be very careful ordering from this guy!!

See other threads recounting issues with him:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/is-this-doa-nems.527227/page-3
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...y-worst-seller-i-have-seen-in-my-life.580794/

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back