• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefologist55, literally worst seller I have seen in my life!

Should Reefologist55 be banned from selling on the r2r marketplace??

• Total voters
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ech0o

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding vendor @reefologist55

This guys is hilarious. Many people, including myself, purchased anemones from this extremely rude gentlemen. He sent out anemones that were clearly freshly cut, disappeared from his thread when half a dozen buyers had issues, then comes back this week to post new anemones for sale LOL. The anemones we received were not a nickel in size with guts spewing out their sides.

When I mentioned how insane it was to try to continue to sell anemones on a thread where he clearly gave two craps about the people he sold items to, or the animals he was hacking apart to send in cheap envelopes with no packing, heat packs, or protection, he proceeded to insult me, and tell me that my care for these animals was somehow laughable butt they are "just anemones"!!! Some peoples animals weren't even in water when they arrived!!!!!!!!!

Here are the links to the threads. He then goes on to insult me telling me i need to join a gym, and that its just anemones, I shouldn't act like its the end of the world. It is peoples hard earned dollars, and exotic animals that we are allowed to rip from the sea to enjoy in the comfort of our own homes, yes we have a responsibility to show some care for these animals, absolutely!!!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/is-this-doa-nems.527227/
https://www.reef2reef.com/conversations/nems.1298300/

Please post your experience with this vendor regarding this round of items he sold, thanks!!!

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please remember, in vendor feedback threads outside comments are not permitted. If you have feedback regarding the same seller start your own feedback thread and link it here. This is to keep a clean table for both @reefologist55 and @ech0o to hopefully come to a resolution.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We welcome as much feedback as possible. Per the forum rules, anyone else wanting to share experiences about the above mentioned seller is required to start their own thread and the simply post the link here in this thread.

The purpose of a 1 on 1 feedback thread is in hope for a resolution.

Outside comments other than links to feedback threads will be removed.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back