ReefStock Denver 2023

AltitudeAquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I attended ReefStock this weekend. I was good to see and speak with Mark from Saltwater Aquarium, Carlos from Coralvue, Cad from Reef Nutrition, and especially, it was awesome to speak with RevTree of Reef2Reef.
I want to give a shout out to Jake Adams, from Reef Builder for putting the show together.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to speak with me and share your knowledge and experience.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So good to meet you in person! It was an awesome show but the best part is always the people!!

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I attended ReefStock this weekend. I was good to see and speak with Mark from Saltwater Aquarium, Carlos from Coralvue, Cad from Reef Nutrition, and especially, it was awesome to speak with RevTree of Reef2Reef.
I want to give a shout out to Jake Adams, from Reef Builder for putting the show together.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to speak with me and share your knowledge and experience.
Great seeing you! Thanks so much for posting here. Hope to see you again in the future!

Best,
Chad

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back