REEFTIDE'S DREAM TANK GIVEAWAY!!! WIN a $5,000+ DREAM TANK SYSTEM!!

AS
Maxout

Freakmachine01

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
July 24th. Posted in forum

Attachments

• IMG_20210724_205039.jpg
    IMG_20210724_205039.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 10

danieyella

shouldn't have done that...
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
July 25: great way to give back, love this concept. I'd love to pick up some more lps & zoas, maybe mushrooms for the pico, more likely to spend more knowing I might get a refund.

Freakmachine01

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
July 25. Reeftide refund . If I knew I would definitely win this I would pick up some venom acro and some Goonies. They have some beautiful stuff. As for my comments on the contest itself the drawbacks I see of that is that someone might win but only spent $50 when other people might win and they've spent thousands. It doesn't seem fair or even across the board because of course if I knew I was going to win I would definitely spend more

CantStopTheMad

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
July 25 entry - well.. i don't currently own a reef tank.. though one day i hope to own one.. assuming of course that i had a reef tank to put anything in- i did see some amazing corals during their flash sales... I'd love to get my hands on the following... RT Sunkist Cloves - WYSIWYG Soft Coral Frag , Reeftide's Mayday Blastos - WYSIWYG LPS Frag , Reeftide's Leather Coral - WYSIWYG Soft Coral Frag , Reeftide's Orange Crush Cloves - WYSIWYG Soft Coral Frag , and possibly a Rock Anemone Pack - Anemone Pack :) now i say this having absolutely zero experience with corals, or saltwater tanks... just the ones in my mind that look the coolest. XD

Treefer32

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
July 25th entry: I would love any of the Acro frags! I like that they have an under $30 section for corals. The one coral I keep going back to, I'd like sometime is the Yellow Jacket Acropora frags. They look awesome and would add a new color to my Acropora garden.

BRS

DocRose

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
July 25th Entry - This refund contest (that's kind of not really a contest) is awesome. It's fair and totally random. It also paints a picture of the "No purchase required for entry." that a lot of contests have, because this one does require purchase (in a good way). I'd just buy my normal stuff (dosing chemicals, food, and other depletable items) as those are purchased more often, so more entries, and more likely to win.

PICK the Most Tested & Least Tested Parameters of your Tank (Pick 2)

• Calcium (most)

Votes: 43 6.4%
  • Alkalinity (most)

Votes: 468 70.1%
  • Magnesium (most)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Phosphate (most)

Votes: 59 8.8%
  • PH (most)

Votes: 66 9.9%
  • Nitrate (most)

Votes: 64 9.6%