REEFTIDE's SUMMER CLEARANCE LIVE SALE! Deep Discounts, $1 Frags, HOT SPS and GAMES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Its time for another REEFTIDE Live Sale and this one is going to be the hottest one EVER.
We are loaded with sticks and frags that need new homes! Expect tons of heavily discounted SPS, LPS and hundreds of awesome frags to choose from!
Heck, we're even giving away a brand new Radion G6 Pro!

websitebanner.jpg

FAQ:
Free shipping?
This sale the discounts are going to be deeper and better than in any other one we've had before! While we can't do free shipping, everyone that purchases their shipping module ahead of time will receive a freebie in their order!

How can I win that Radion?
There are a couple of options to choose from! You could:
1) Tag 2 new friends in this thread every day till the sale(no repeats if someone tags them you'll have to choose a different person)
2) Every transaction you complete on the site gives you an entry
3) If you share this on your socials and tag us thats an entry (you can do this daily)
4) If you link to this thread in your signature we will give you 2 entries.

There is no maximum to the number of entries you can get BUT please make sure to tag us if you're going the socials option otherwise we wont see it!

General Rules:
There will be freebies in this sale, $1 frags and $5 frags. Please purchase them in 1:1 quantities to corals priced over $10. We like to spread the love and make sure everyone gets a chance to get a super discounted coral!

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
@Digitalfirex I know you want to be here!
@Gtinnel

Yes, but I'll be at Reef A Palooza on Saturday

I have a few zoas incoming (Dragon Glass, Antimatter, Predators, Death Star, Frankie's Acid Trip, Llama Snacks, GMK) also maybe a magic carpet or godzilla bounce??

BroccoliFarmer

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I feel like somewhere about 2 months ago reef2reef demanded that there is a live sale every 3 days.
Yeah. I can see that. Maybe as part of their platinum sponsor that you have to have so many live sales per year? Im sure it will still be a great event..I personally am not going to RAP so I will be here.

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Yeah. I can see that. Maybe as part of their platinum sponsor that you have to have so many live sales per year? Im sure it will still be a great event..I personally am not going to RAP so I will be here.
Also I noticed one of our mystery flavor broccoli supplier disappeared from the vendor list... :0

Dhaleillama

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yes, but I'll be at Reef A Palooza on Saturday

I have a few zoas incoming (Dragon Glass, Antimatter, Predators, Death Star, Frankie's Acid Trip, Llama Snacks, GMK) also maybe a magic carpet or godzilla bounce??
Im a llama....

How close to perfect, for you, is your reef aquarium?

• IT'S PERFECT NOW

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • It's getting close

Votes: 47 15.4%
  • It's about half way there

Votes: 54 17.7%
  • It's slow but progressing

Votes: 95 31.1%
  • It's not even close

Votes: 88 28.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.6%