REEFTIDE's SUMMER CLEARANCE LIVE SALE! Deep Discounts, $1 Frags, HOT SPS and GAMES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
They won’t let me drive to them. And now they don’t answer the phone or text. Had to call my credit card to get funds back.
I'm sorry this is happing to you. @REEFTIDE has been good to work with for me...

Full disclosure i did have a similar issue last year when a frag I purchased RTNed before they could ship it. It was a princess peach acro... they did notify me that the frag was. No longer available since it was unhealthy an didn't meet their shipping standards (as per their words)... and they offered me to wait until another frag was available, store credit towards a different frag I pick or refund.

Hopefully you are taken care of and hopefully everything is good on their end.

Rosario

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm sorry this is happing to you. @REEFTIDE has been good to work with for me...

Full disclosure i did have a similar issue last year when a frag I purchased RTNed before they could ship it. It was a princess peach acro... they did notify me that the frag was. No longer available since it was unhealthy an didn't meet their shipping standards (as per their words)... and they offered me to wait until another frag was available, store credit towards a different frag I pick or refund.

Hopefully you are taken care of and hopefully everything is good on their end.
Thanks digital. I understand the sps not being avail but I also had softies in my order. I purchased from reef tide before with no issues, so I don’t know what’s going on.

kpoj9

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
@REEFTIDE @REEFTIDEs Lil Helper am I the only that didn’t receive corals? 15 frags
That sucks! I’ve ordered from them many times before and never had any issues. I think they’re a trusted company. Something must be going on. Still no word on the drawing for the light either.

mstlarue

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
@REEFTIDE @REEFTIDEs Lil Helper am I the only that didn’t receive corals? 15 frags
No you aren’t - I’m not getting any response now either. Their number isn’t working either.
This seriously can’t be happening? R2R allows sales from vendors that don’t fulfil the orders? How do we make contact with R2R ??

kpoj9

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
No you aren’t - I’m not getting any response now either. Their number isn’t working either.
This seriously can’t be happening? R2R allows sales from vendors that don’t fulfil the orders? How do we make contact with R2R ??
contact @revhtree.

kpoj9

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I just talked with Claudia and my order will ship on Monday. They have a new number and not getting texts, she has responded by email and their new number. All good here! Thank you Claudia
Glad they cleared it up.

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I have issues with my order. They replied initially and then stopped replying. I am about to post a negative vendor feedback
I reached out... I had no issues on my end but wanted to see if I could get in touch. Also got no response. Again I had no issues on an order so there would be no reason to avoid me... so I'm guessing they are having some sort of separate problem. Do hope everything is OK

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey all, sorry for not seeing this. We do not have notifications on this thread enabled. I've been sick and our google number has been changed. Anyone with an issue please reach out and I'll be PMing anyone who has had a problem.
To expand, we upgraded our Gsuite account early last week and part of that was changing the number. As I was out I've not had time to update the information on the site. I assumed that would directly connect with previous convos unfortunately I've found out that is not how that works. I have zero intention of taking anyone's money and not providing the product they purchased, its not the way we function.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 7863261966 feel free to text me whenever

Last edited:

jle617

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have ordered from them at least 5x. Always awesome customer service and great healthy corals. Claudia is very good at her job. Not sure what happened but I am a supporter because of my experiences.

Hope everything is cleared up and you are feeling better. You guys at Reeftide are always so nice.

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I keep checking back to see if I won the light...

It'd go great on the newly setup tank!
IMG_20220705_205931176.jpg

Well, it would illuminate the fact that I need more rock anyway.

How much percent of space do you think your corals take up in your aquarium?

• Up to 10%

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • 10% to 25%

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • 26% to 50%

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 51% to 75%

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • 76% to 90%

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 90%+

Votes: 2 3.0%