Refer a Friend, get $10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Detour

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just wanted to give folks a head up about the current Refer a Friend, Get $10 deal being offered by Marine Depot.

The "friend" isn't able to leverage the $10 coupon they get sent unless they place a $100 order - a minimum order amount isn't mentioned anywhere else until the friend gets the email with the $10 coupon code.

You don't automatically get the $10 added to your account (it's actually 1000 reward points that are supposed to have added to your account). When I first called about when the reward points would be available, I was told the "friend" order had to be processed and paid for first. Makes sense.

That happened - still no points.

Nearly daily follow up either via voice mail messages or submitting the online contact us form for a week - and still no points.

Friend received their order - still no points.

Reached someone in person, and they confirmed the points would be processed and available for use the next day.

Next day - still no points.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that other reward programs may be better options.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back