refugium help

SighKenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys im about to finish setting up my first tank and letting it start cycling and to know if you guys think this is a good deal for a new tank
sorry if this isnt allowed i wasnt sure where else to ask about this

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think it is a great deal :). Let me know if you have any concerns we can answer, if you end up ordering and want us to delay the second part farther than a week, we can accommodate that. If you also need an ammonia source, I can throw that in for free, just be sure to message me your order number.

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is a great deal :). Let me know if you have any concerns we can answer, if you end up ordering and want us to delay the second part farther than a week, we can accommodate that. If you also need an ammonia source, I can throw that in for free, just be sure to message me your order number.
Was going to try and tag you guys in this haha.

OP
OP
S

SighKenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh wow thats super awesome of yall ill definitely be reaching out to you once i place my order

OP
OP
S

SighKenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey quick question in the chance that like mail is delayed or something and my copeopods arrive dead do i just reach out to you here or something and youll help me from there?

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey quick question in the chance that like mail is delayed or something and my copeopods arrive dead do i just reach out to you here or something and youll help me from there?
We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee, an Alive on Arrival Guarantee, and we will always take care of our customers above and beyond. It's you guys that have made us the company we are today, and we will NEVER forget it! Simply visit https://www.algaebarn.com/claims if there is ever a problem, upload your pictures of the DOA or issue, and we will get it right back out to you for free!

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah i heard most people just use chaeto but i wasnt sure if like sea lettuce would be much better
We like Sea Lettuce better here in general! Our systems (displays, fish holding systems, etc) all use sea lettuce because it is super easy to grow, great with phosphates and nitrates, and can be used as a food for algae eating inverts and fish!

OP
OP
S

SighKenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We like Sea Lettuce better here in general! Our systems (displays, fish holding systems, etc) all use sea lettuce because it is super easy to grow, great with phosphates and nitrates, and can be used as a food for algae eating inverts and fish!
oh awesome thanks for getting back to me already i think im about to place my order

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back