Regal angle white poo

Simo2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just a quick one.. I've had this regal in QT for 10 days now.. The last 2 days its started to eat :)

Water quality's isn't the best as I've been chucking lots of diffrent foods in

There is also fritz copper safe in there

Anyways I've notice the 1st poo it's had was very long and white.. Not sure if this is normal since it will have been starved before shipping and at least 7 days with not eating with me

But I know this indicates worms

I have Med Professional Tremazol Conditioner Against Worms And Tapeworms but I'm. Guessing this can't be used with copper safe

I could just do a 6hr bath before going into the display but I want to get this fish eating other foods 1st

Any help or info would be much appricate

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just a quick one.. I've had this regal in QT for 10 days now.. The last 2 days its started to eat :)

Water quality's isn't the best as I've been chucking lots of diffrent foods in

There is also fritz copper safe in there

Anyways I've notice the 1st poo it's had was very long and white.. Not sure if this is normal since it will have been starved before shipping and at least 7 days with not eating with me

But I know this indicates worms

I have Med Professional Tremazol Conditioner Against Worms And Tapeworms but I'm. Guessing this can't be used with copper safe

I could just do a 6hr bath before going into the display but I want to get this fish eating other foods 1st

Any help or info would be much appricate
Actually, that is mucus and not a symptom of worm infections. You see it in three cases: protozoan or bacterial infections or in cases of starvation. In the case of starvation the material is just sloughed off mucus. My guess, based on the fish not eating for a long period, that is the issue here.
The water looks murky/dingy, so you should work on getting that fixed. What is the angel eating?

Jay

Back