OP
Feet4Fish

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Medicated foods would be great, EXCEPT they are almost always done incorrectly. Yesterday, R2R posted an article I wrote on the topic. It is a PDF download on the right side of this page:

Jay
Great article! I will give it a shot. Little more involved that sprinkling in some Focus. Thanks for teaching us!

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not lick enough to have any fresh macro at the moment. What I was referring to was dehydrated seaweeds.

I don't know about fish diseases or issues, my fish that need veggies get fresh macro all the time, they do get nori every day or so also, look at vitamin supplements.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What macros do you grow?

Caulerpa prolifera, caulerpa brachypus, two different red ones, still to be properly identified, caulerpa what ever the filamented leaf one is. gha, who knows, loads, my fish poop, my corals and macro grows, fish eat the macro, ... ! :)

kennyymacau

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa! That showed up in 24 hours? I’d call it an emergency. Looks like two lesions; a deeper one beneath the pectoral fin and then that shallow but larger one further back. The color just seems unfamiliar to me, I’m at a loss to say what that is. The one under the pectoral could be an injury, but the plaque-like one, I have no idea. Is the fish breathing normally and eating?
Jay

Omg last week a got this on my blue tang too in my qt but my emperor angel was fine. I did a 60% water change and dipped it in Paraguard for 2 hours and everything went better in 2 days. I’m never buying new fish that just arrived anymore haha such a hassle. I literally had the same thing happen and the tang was eating too.

OP
OP
Feet4Fish

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is this fish? Looks like ammonia burn almost.
He has healed. There is an indented defect but it is healed and his color passes through it.

CC574EB1-2CE9-4C58-AA94-653FA3552065.jpeg 9C430735-A7F6-4EE5-9A52-F7CCF3234D7B.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back