replacement bulk heads

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Crystal Reef, since your closing your doors, where can I buy replacement bulkheads for the sump?
BTW sorry to hear your closing, I really love your sump and ATO reservoir.

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Crystal Reef, since your closing your doors, where can I buy replacement bulkheads for the sump?
BTW sorry to hear your closing, I really love your sump and ATO reservoir.
For my sump at least they were standard abs bulkheads like the ones that bulk reef supply sells so I was able to use those (assuming you are referring to the ones for connecting drain or return pvc plumbing)

OP
ChadmRoman

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
For my sump at least they were standard abs bulkheads like the ones that bulk reef supply sells so I was able to use those (assuming you are referring to the ones for connecting drain or return pvc plumbing)
Think I called them the wrong thing. The piece that holds the clear tube for dosing. 1/4” doesn’t fit
1,2,3 from the link

TheHarold

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Think I called them the wrong thing. The piece that holds the clear tube for dosing. 1/4” doesn’t fit
1,2,3 from the link

Yeah, didnt fit on mine either. I think these might work: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/1-4-push-connect-bulkhead-tank-adapter.html

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
1,2,3 from the link

Ah, yes. I found replacements. They aren't 1/4" bulkheads, they are 1/4" to threaded adapters. I have some in garage I'll grab a pic of the bag tomorrow

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
So THATS why the tubes were just manually chamfered and loosely shoved in there, lol.
Yep, which works great for dosing into the sump. But it doesn't work for pulling out, I tried to use it as a tube for my auto water change (removal) and I had to replace it

OP
ChadmRoman

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Ah, yes. I found replacements. They aren't 1/4" bulkheads, they are 1/4" to threaded adapters. I have some in garage I'll grab a pic of the bag tomorrow
Hi, think it's this one then?

Do you think you too much water testing takes a toll on you and your aquarium?

• Yes

Votes: 219 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 221 44.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 58 11.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Pieces of the Ocean