Result from a survey about sea anemones published

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in 2018 I responded to an online survey about sea anemones. The result has now been published in a scientific article - Sea anemones in the marine aquarium trade: Market preferences indicate opportunities for mariculture and conservation. The article is here

Main author is Nicola Frazer and I will notice her about this thread

The author´s conclusion:
This study has identified the most popular sea anemones in the trade, among English-speaking participants, most popular sizes, anemone longevity in captivity, and purchasing preferences of consumers. These results could be useful for anemone-selling businesses and mariculture researchers.

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

Nicola Fraser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in 2018 I responded to an online survey about sea anemones. The result has now been published in a scientific article - Sea anemones in the marine aquarium trade: Market preferences indicate opportunities for mariculture and conservation. The article is here

Main author is Nicola Frazer and I will notice her about this thread

The author´s conclusion:

Sincerely Lasse
Hi, Lasse, Thanks for sharing this information. If anyone's interested I am happy to answer questions and can provide a copy of the journal article for personal use to anyone who asks for it.
cheers,
Nicola

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
US has 333 000 000 inhabitants, Sweden has 10 000 0000 - your amount of answer will be 0.41 per million and we 0.2 per million . not so big difference

Sincerely Lasse

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 115 58.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 58 29.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 70 35.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.4%
Back