Retro Summer Live Sale ***2500+ CORALS - FREE CORALS - Up to 80% OFF ***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found the other thread with the codes my bad lol . . and hey, if you've ever seen a marvel movie you always wait till after the credits haha

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
RetroSummerSale_AS_MainFlyer_2551x3338.jpg

Chucki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics just want to say thank you for the awesome additions to my tank. Im new to you guys but Im thrilled with what I snagged and you now have a customer for life. Hope to one day get down there and see it in action!
@TopShelfAquatics is great! I stopped by the store. They gave me a tour of the farm when I told them I was visiting from out of town. I picked up a Hollogram Hammer.

Beatslacker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep trying.. they're awesome and you can always email them and I'm sure they'll hook you up
eh last 2 lives sales have been kinda a failure for me haha prob just stick to the normal purchases as I just cant get them fast enough no matter what I do. I'll try tomorrow but I doubt they will have any considering none have left for sale and they all sold on less than 5 seconds. the hologram hammer is forever out of my reach haha

Erinlharrison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanna give a HUGE thank you to @TopShelfAquatics for hosting this awesome sale. And a special also HUGE thanks for the lovely people messaging and replying to me to try and help with my A/C. Y’all are the best!!
Oh! And:
Posted every hour, posted on socials, and we hit all of the other ticket goals as well :)

JoeWick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us these two days. I hope all of you had an awesome time and got some amazing corals. I'd have to say that this is one of funnest live sales we've had all year and thats because of you all!

Alongside this final drop, we also want to offer you two coupons!
If your cart is OVER 299 please use "After15" for 15% off the whole cart
If you are UNDER 299 please use code "After10" for 10% off the whole cart!
View all corals here ---> https://topshelfaquatics.com/product-category/retro-live-sale/

(Please make sure you put these in at checkout as we do not apply coupons retroactively)
Confused a little, can you add the code to existing orders or do you need to buy at least one more thing? If you can, how do you add the code? Thanks!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics I ordered $280 worth of corals yesterday. Can I add a $20 frag and get the aftersale discount?

The discount only applies to purchases made after the coupon codes were released. They are not retroactive

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Confused a little, can you add the code to existing orders or do you need to buy at least one more thing? If you can, how do you add the code? Thanks!

The codes are only for corals still remaining on the site. They do not apply retroactively

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.1%
Back