• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Retro Summer Live Sale ***2500+ CORALS - FREE CORALS - Up to 80% OFF ***

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
I can't say enough how impressed I am with Top Shelf Aquatics.
Received my order yesterday and was rather shocked to see a full sized 16x16x16 box of 34lbs for 21 frags. They were so professionally packed and well insulated I have never seen this level of expertise before.
Every frag was clearly well labeled with light and flow recommendations on every bag. In addition I received a color printout of every frag along with the same flow and light recommendations.
All my frags were popping out within minutes and by the end of the day all had come out so see their new home

TSA you are above and beyond and for sure will have my business as long as I have a tank.
Bravo!

Clemenza

View Badges
Reaction score
I can't say enough how impressed I am with Top Shelf Aquatics.
Received my order yesterday and was rather shocked to see a full sized 16x16x16 box of 34lbs for 21 frags. They were so professionally packed and well insulated I have never seen this level of expertise before.
Every frag was clearly well labeled with light and flow recommendations on every bag. In addition I received a color printout of every frag along with the same flow and light recommendations.
All my frags were popping out within minutes and by the end of the day all had come out so see their new home

TSA you are above and beyond and for sure will have my business as long as I have a tank.
Bravo!
I second this. I emailed them re: the garf bonsai acros that I snoozed & lost on & they sent me a link to purchase one after the sale ended. Major props & they've gained a customer here!

802ScubaFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Got mine today as well, super great packaging! Only thing not looking super happy was the BTA but that was to be expected I guess.. 45 min or so into acclimation now.. Super excited to get them in the tank when ready!
And thank god TSA didn't put prices on the stocking sheet as well, as my S/O helped unpackage with me lol

Hope yours all come in great as well . .

Oh, also got a "Mystery Encrusting" that was not on the packing slip.. so lucky bonus?

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 269 42.6%
  • Every Month

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 82 13.0%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 30 4.8%