Retro Summer Live Sale ***2500+ CORALS - FREE CORALS - Up to 80% OFF ***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got mine today as well, super great packaging! Only thing not looking super happy was the BTA but that was to be expected I guess.. 45 min or so into acclimation now.. Super excited to get them in the tank when ready!
And thank god TSA didn't put prices on the stocking sheet as well, as my S/O helped unpackage with me lol

Hope yours all come in great as well . .

Oh, also got a "Mystery Encrusting" that was not on the packing slip.. so lucky bonus?

Glad everything made it to you! Hopefully the bubble tip settled in and is happy now. Also we don't like to get people in trouble with their significant others lol. Just tell them they were all 5 bucks ;)

nsteinca

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So happy with what we got!! Add in a candy apple red zoa and a mystery nem :) Super excited for Friday!

211F67F4-78D4-4EC9-B1B0-889129049F0D.jpeg C3D835B3-4682-4CC9-BF80-591440F81ABE.jpeg
The TSA Cursed Candy Cane looks AMAZING once it's in the tank!

reefcadet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order in the tank and happy . I’ve ordered from quite a few places. I have never had colors be so accurately represented in the photos and in person. Everything looks identical to what I bid on color wise. It’s blowing my mind. The frags were so clean to. I’m very happy with the order all around thanks @TopShelfAquatics

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tenor.gif

Me waiting for FedEx
Any luck?

Finally able to turn the powerheads back on (and keep an eye on while I work from home) as this guy has done a total 180 in less than a day. Already caught him in a bunch or strange places.. hopefully he stays put lol
28DE5CE2-C0AF-483C-B5AA-260E1F1FB4F3.jpeg

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RIP my order lol. Still waiting 130pm

Screenshot_20200917-132938_Chrome.jpg
Mine had the EXACT same travel log as yours time wise, and I didn't get mine for almost 4 hours longer than where you are now.. I bet they show up in perfect condition! Mine had tons of water in each bag that was super clean, and each frag was in a little jello shot plastic cup standing straight up on a plug. I'm sure yours will arrive fine :)

Shnolby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
099A7ABE-0CE9-46A3-8B2A-1C42241150E3.jpeg

Just finished acclimating/dipping and getting everything in the tank. This is the only picture I took, everything arrived in perfect condition. After being in the tank an hour all of the corals are starting to extend. 10/10 shopping experience, this sale was a blast and totally worth it

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine had the EXACT same travel log as yours time wise, and I didn't get mine for almost 4 hours longer than where you are now.. I bet they show up in perfect condition! Mine had tons of water in each bag that was super clean, and each frag was in a little jello shot plastic cup standing straight up on a plug. I'm sure yours will arrive fine :)
The weather is 68 so im not to worried. The only thing is I could of swore i saw him drive by this morning

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
FedEx is a little behind in some areas. We've had a number of customers let us know their order didn't arrive until 3 or 4pm. For that reason we definitely make sure to pack with plenty of water as if the box is going to be in transit for 48 hours.

hey_hey_heeyyyyyy!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased from another online store last month and it arrived over 24 hours past the expected delivery and still arrived ok. Hopefully anyone delayed today comes fine too. Mine arrived just after noon yesterday and everything is beautiful.

ktn87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics I received my order and everything arrived in good condition. However, I think I might have received the wrong frag. I bought a large Laffy Taffy Goni and based on the image, it's fully encrusted. The frag I received doesn't look as big and not fully encrusted. Can you take a look? I like it a lot and wanted to pay the extra money for a larger piece.

IMG_3148.JPG 1ONLINE.Y1.090120-1.jpg

kpoj9

Reefin’ Ain’t Eazy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics I received my order and everything arrived in good condition. However, I think I might have received the wrong frag. I bought a large Laffy Taffy Goni and based on the image, it's fully encrusted. The frag I received doesn't look as big and not fully encrusted. Can you take a look? I like it a lot and wanted to pay the extra money for a larger piece.

I had a similar experience. I purchased the same coral and was disappointed as well. The frag was extremely small compared to the photo. I was expecting a much larger frag for the price I paid.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Hey. Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the goni. Shoot us an e-mail to [email protected] we can definitely look in to it for you.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had a similar experience. I purchased the same coral and was disappointed as well. The frag was extremely small compared to the photo. I was expecting a much larger frag for the price I paid.

Shoot us email to [email protected] and we can certainly look in to your order to make sure you received the correct frag.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back