Howdy.jpg

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

After an extended hiatus (2013) from reef keeping, I have broken back into it. This time with better knowledge of the hobby and researching more prior to doing something. My friend cut me a great deal on a C-Vue 40 all in one a couple of weeks ago; with stand, lights, socks, ect.

I have since purchased some in tank media baskets for the back, an AI Nero 5 on sale, an Icecap K2-50 skimmer, Smart ATO micro, loads of Marine Pure, and 60 lbs of Fiji Pink Aragalive. I have rock left over from my old tank which I have scrubbed and rinsed in RO. I've finally settled on my aquascape, and have ordered my Algae Barn cycle kit (Turbostart 900 and AB Nitrocycle). I'm just about ready to go and let this journey begin....again. I look forward to viewing the wealth of knowledge on this forum and meeting new enthusiasts that share the wonder this hobby can hold.

Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.

OP
OP
iceman14555

iceman14555

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm coming from reef central, seems like that forum has died and the folks left are very snobbish to you if you can't afford to have Ecotech and Neptune systems in your aquarium.

G’day mate! What’s the 2 lights either side of the prime?

@DeniableArc the two lights on either side are Lumhi Pixie 30's. They were included with the tank, my buddy said he used them the whole time he had the tank for growing frags. Said they worked well.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back