Returns trouble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

David Larson

View Badges
Reaction score
I bought a neptune core 15 from these guys, soon after I found a 20 at a LFS for less money. My purchase had not shipped yet so I canceled my order
They shipped it anyway, I had been talking to someone named Keith M, he said to receive the pump and they would assist me with the return
Well, now I have the pump and I can't get a response from Marine Depot, been trying for days
Then I tried to get a rma number through their website and it said returns not accepted for this product?

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hopefully they'll answer your post, They have always been good to work with for me.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I bought a neptune core 15 from these guys, soon after I found a 20 at a LFS for less money. My purchase had not shipped yet so I canceled my order
They shipped it anyway, I had been talking to someone named Keith M, he said to receive the pump and they would assist me with the return
Well, now I have the pump and I can't get a response from Marine Depot, been trying for days
Then I tried to get a rma number through their website and it said returns not accepted for this product?

Hi David,

First off I'd like to apologize for not seeing this post until now. I checked with our service team and have verified that your return was fully processed and that your refund was issued a few days ago. We have been experiencing unusually call and email volume which unfortunately resulted in delays in our replies to customers.

Unfortunately, there are also a few brands, including Neptune, with stricter return policies that prevent our automated system from generating RMAs. Again I'd like to apologize for the delay on our end in getting your order returned but I am glad that we were able to get everything resolved.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
-Steven@MarineDepot

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back