Review and Show Off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my second time ordering from Corals.com and they are quickly becoming a go-to source for me.

Been eyeing up this lobo for a couple of weeks. When they announced their 15% off sale I had to jump on it.

Arrived next day. Packaging was awesome - everything was snug and dry. Bagging of the coral was phenomenal.

Only hitchhikers were some very much welcomed little chitons. Coral looked happy as can be and puffed up within an hour of acclimation.

I emailed them after to ask some questions about lighting and feeding and their response was quick and detailed.

Between the extensive conditioning process they use (no coral is sold until a minimum of 30 days in their cars!), the gorgeous livestock, fair prices, and great customer service I definitely recommend these guys as one of my too 3 online sources.

Here’s my new lobo just an hour after being placed in my tank:

206BB64C-83E1-48AC-9C82-407BCCCA3FDF.jpeg

And after this morning’s spot feeding:
BA6091EC-728A-4F64-8244-4C20E6845A2A.jpeg

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great! Thank you for the amazing feedback too! Glad you are happy with your order! Enjoy those “saltwater armadillos”! Love those little guys. Thanks again for the orders too!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back