• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reviews of transactions with ilyad

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ilyad is a coral connoisseur, I was very impressed with his set up, and in the way he runs it. He has very healthy specimens, I wouldn’t hesitate in purchasing from him again. He was also kind enough to hold the coral for me, although he had various buyers inline.
Thanks again, Gus.

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased a weeping willow frag from him in the past. It's a very healthy specimen, and easily 4 times it's size now!

Ilya is very knowledgeable and I often reach out to him for advice. His nano is incredible - super clean and the corals he keeps in there look so vibrant and colorful it's insane. If you haven't checked out his build thread for his new 75 gallon, go check it out NOW!

Vstryker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought 2 chalices from him at a great price. Was able to meet me very early in the morning which was a huge plus as we both had very busy schedules. His tank looked spotless ans very knowledgeable in his to keep corals happy. Will definitely do business with again, thanks!

Joshuascoralreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some rainbow hornets & salted agaves from Ilyad. They acclimated quickly & are very beautiful. Don’t hesitate to pick up some frags from him.

Zero1091

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold a lot of my stock to Ilyad and couldn’t be happier with his communication and punctuality when it came to meeting with me. A+ Buyer. Has great knowledge in the hobby and was a pleasure exchanging information with him. Shared some laughs and got away with some stunning corals at a bargain. Thanks dude.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back