Revised stocking list for 110 gallon. I need HELP!

CookieRdReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFSs (and most I believe) treat with non therapeutic levels of copper. What this does is hide any disease from showing up on the fish until after you buy it.

OP
OP
Reefgirl0412

Reefgirl0412

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFSs (and most I believe) treat with non therapeutic levels of copper. What this does is hide any disease from showing up on the fish until after you buy it.
Oh I didn't know that. But like I said I'm getting one soon. Since we're on that topic, do I cycle it with Dr. Tim's ammonia and micobacterstartxl or do I just use my water from DT without cycling it

CookieRdReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used a few bio balls from my display in a aquaclear filter. If you dont feed heavy and do wc then it shouldn't need cycled. Ammonia badge is prob a good idea for couple $ though.

OP
OP
Reefgirl0412

Reefgirl0412

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used a few bio balls from my display in a aquaclear filter. If you dont feed heavy and do wc then it shouldn't need cycled. Ammonia badge is prob a good idea for couple $ though.
Yeah I already have the ammonia and the microbacter start xl that I was going to use for my DT, but I cycled it with live sand and love rock so I still have that. And I could use my bio balls as well I guess. I'm going to buy the tank tomorrow.

CookieRdReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I already have the ammonia and the microbacter start xl that I was going to use for my DT, but I cycled it with live sand and love rock so I still have that. And I could use my bio balls as well I guess. I'm going to buy the tank tomorrow.
Awesome. Good luck!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back