Richard at Afishionado Channel gets a shipment from WWC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our good friend Richard at Afishionado Channel was looking to get some more corals for his reef tank and we had to help him out! We enjoy his channel and the content he creates every month. Check out this video he recently publish of his new coral shipment, along with a look into of his reef tank and some of the events and sales we have coming up.

Below is Richards Facebook link and his originial post.

"There are few places that I regularly visit for corals. I check out facebook groups because people update corals there very quick, I am able communicate with people in pretty much in real time, outside of facebook, I browse at ebay for some quick, possible ninja snipes and various reputable websites for corals. Like many of you guys, World Wide Corals, Inc. is one of them. Luckily for me, I had some store credit saved up from Reef A Palooza so I called my buddy Frank up to make a surprise acro, chalice pack. What's different this time was that I asked him to film the whole process. (I know, I'm a demanding friend) From picking out to bagging them, shipping them to me and me receving them to unbox it and to display it. Check it out and see why I choose WWC confidently as one of my go to coral vendors. Also be sure to check out their new live sale which will be coming out this weekend. They will have over 2000+ frags and the price will start from $5."

Click HD.
1f609.png

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back