Richard Ross: How can reef aquarium hobbyists help to spawn coral in their tanks? | MACNA 2019

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

U

User1

View Badges
Anybody else getting the playback error:

"errorMessage": "null",
"Rg": "If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in.",
"jz": "ec.150;ed.1;es.If the owner of this video has granted you access_ please sign in."

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone. The video is scheduled on YouTube for a noon release.

I thought this link would work for you to get a sneak peak, but I was wrong. The link here will work in 20mins.

U

User1

View Badges
Sorry everyone. The video is scheduled on YouTube for a noon release.

I thought this link would work for you to get a sneak peak, but I was wrong. The link here will work in 20mins.

what the heck OVER!!!!!!

Just kidding. Thank you for putting it up for us who didn't attend. This is one that I was looking forward to watching so thank you kindly.

Have a great day. Oh...forgot to add want to buy my position number on your Trident waiting list. I'm starting to feel a lot like Beetlejuice here when they asked him to take a number ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User1

View Badges
I'm only 2 minutes into this video and already laughing out loud. The whole feeding Nemo thing had me in tears.

And holy molly that Halloween setup - epic.

U

User1

View Badges
@randyBRS - thank you again for putting this up. I really wish I could have saw this in person.

@Thales - you did amazing. I enjoyed the video two ways to Tuesday. Really, that was very informative and right to the point on so many levels. The energy and passion you delivered through the presentation was clearly visible and shows you love what you do. If you don't mind I had a couple questions that maybe I could send you a message here?

Aside from that the Apex needs to allow us end users to create custom libraries. We should be able to support geo locations, tides, and lunar data ten times easier. Reef Angel does this and I'm not sure why Mr. Wizard in the Fusion UI won't allow us to do this. A lot of this data is out there that we can get quickly with a simple API call and it would save you time.

Also last question - what was the starter coral you mentioned? I tried to search on it and I won't tell you what came back. Clearly I'm a horrible speller :D I'd like to get a couple frags along with the sun coral (or what the proper name is) for my tank. I'm very interested in trying to see if I can do this.

Again great job.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love it if we could view his Apex programming. Reading about how they had coral spawning within a month of collection blew my mind.

Thales

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back