Richmond Aquarium

Sailaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all, I am currently cycling an aquarium and my next step is to find some live rock- preferably already cultured with some good hitchhikers! I was wondering if Richmond aquarium has a good selection? also what is the best store for fish?

Hebrewhammer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all, I am currently cycling an aquarium and my next step is to find some live rock- preferably already cultured with some good hitchhikers! I was wondering if Richmond aquarium has a good selection? also what is the best store for fish?
Oh sweet I started my tank about 2 months ago and I am also in Richmond. I haven't been to Richmond aquarium but I get all my stuff from tiki corals. Really nice store with amazing customer service. They have all the common fish but also take requests for orders if you are interested in a particular fish.

OP
OP
Sailaway

Sailaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh sweet I started my tank about 2 months ago and I am also in Richmond. I haven't been to Richmond aquarium but I get all my stuff from tiki corals. Really nice store with amazing customer service. They have all the common fish but also take requests for orders if you are interested in a particular fish.
Ooh awesome! My dad is insistent that I go to Richmond aquarium but that’s just because he used to go there, I’ve been wanting to check out tiki corals though. What do you have in your tank?

Hebrewhammer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh awesome! My dad is insistent that I go to Richmond aquarium but that’s just because he used to go there, I’ve been wanting to check out tiki corals though. What do you have in your tank?
Well I only have one coral which is a leather coral. I have various cuc and as for fish I have a royal gramma and a black and white oce clown. Had to get rid of my other one because it was too aggressive.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back