**RIPTIDE AQUACULTURE CYBER MONDAY STARTS Midnight tonight EST, BUY 5 Get 1 Free, 20%OFF Black Friday prices and GIVEAWAY**

zoa what

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So Excited Dancing GIF
Yeah... she's getting a lot of reading done from the red book

zoa what

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That might be the funniest inside joke I've ever laid on myself.

I'm just here to crack myself up anyway.
So let me explain this....

I've been known fir some time as a member who says inappropriate things. I'm just trying to be funny, that's my only end game; to be funny

Well, many many members out there have complained directly the Rev and Peace River wanting me banned permanently. Like I unknowingly have really urinated some ppl off. Yikes...

I have been involved with PMs with Admins about my behavior and have been asked to be sensitive in what I say and how I say it.

Im all cool about not being rude. I just want to make ppl laugh.

So lately Peace River and I have been in PMs reviewing being a good member. He's super cool and has been extremely fair with me.

I'm only JOKING when the GIF of the Russian woman athlete says, "How dare you!"

I was just joking as if Peace River was saying "how dare you!" to me and the joke is its a woman athlete saying this.

Capisce???

OrchidMiss

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

I've been known fir some time as a member who says inappropriate things. I'm just trying to be funny, that's my only end game; to be funny

Well, many many members out there have complained directly the Rev and Peace River wanting me banned permanently. Like I unknowingly have really urinated some ppl off. Yikes...

I have been involved with PMs with Admins about my behavior and have been asked to be sensitive in what I say and how I say it.

So lately Peace River and I have been in PMs reviewing being a good member. He's super cool and has been extremely fair with me.

I was just joking as if Peace River was saying "how dare you!" to me and the joke is its a woman athlete saying this.

Capisce???

Clapping Applause GIF

OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Capisce???

I was exaggerating as well so don’t stress too much.
as for peace I’ve ran into him many at the shows and he is a friend in real life so I was just scratching wondering

What would you buy RIGHT NOW if you found an AMAZING deal on it?

• Equipment

Votes: 373 52.2%
  • Dry Goods

Votes: 19 2.7%
  • Fish

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • Coral

Votes: 184 25.7%
  • Other Livestock

Votes: 7 1.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 51 7.1%