Riptide Aquaculture| Reeftober Fest |PROMO CODE: Aftersale save 25%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
office-space-missing.gif

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife nixed it. And she's been understanding lately so I will be good.
Say you won a gift card and you HAVE to use it. I’ve pulled that one once or twice. :cool:

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
**Attention**

I want to firstly thank everyone who participated is the sale yesterday! You guys are awesome! Secondly, we have made the decision to err on the side of caution; and postpone ship-outs scheduled for Wednesday for Thursday delivery & Thursday for Friday delivery this week. We will be taking a look at the impact of the storm to determine the shipping schedule for next week. We don't come at these decision lightly, and we hope anyone effected by this will understand. If you selected one of these days we recommend you shoot us an email at [email protected] to reschedule, otherwise we will be in-touch asap. If anyone is concerned about the the items they purchased, rest assured we have everything covered!
Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 12.22.28 PM.png

Hold On GIF

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If it helps once you put in your notice it will be the best few weeks of the job. It’s great when you know you’re quitting because you don’t have to care about anything.
I just had one of my better employees turn in his two week notice this morning. I was proud of him and told him so!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had one of my better employees turn in his two week notice this morning. I was proud of him and told him so!
When I turned mine in at my last job my boss said that he just wished I would’ve told him I was even looking for another job because he didn’t suspect I was going to quit. He should have known because of the heavy drinking though.

He did wish me good luck, but I’m not sure how much was because I went to work for the regulatory agency over the business that he works for lol.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%

Back