Riptide Aquaculture| Reeftober Fest |PROMO CODE: Aftersale save 25%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's wishing he had that extree 30 minutes....
Uh Huh Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An ender 3 is a pretty okay cheap beginner printer.

That's the one we'll probably end up with.
The mrs. wants me to talk to another "adult" (read: dad) to check if it's a reasonable purchase. I think I might tell her I tanked with both Greg and Tim and they support it.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mrs. wants me to talk to another "adult" (read: dad) to check if it's a reasonable purchase. I think I might tell her I tanked with both Greg and Tim and they support it.
Honestly it’s convenient to be able to print out things that you need but I rarely use mine. I could probably get a lot more use out of mine if I would take the time to figure out how to make my own 3d models.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tankin' buddies
Could probably add Ryan to the list too? I don't need to tell her the source of the enabling do I?
Honestly it’s convenient to be able to print out things that you need but I rarely use mine. I could probably get a lot more use out of mine if I would take the time to figure out how to make my own 3d models.
In the time I spent at home depot and at home trying to get the pump for the rain barrel to connect to a hose to circulate water and separately pull from the fw tank, as well as discharge to water the garden or a bucket. All I need is a barbed fitting adapter. But in the time I spent trying to figure that out, I could have bought the printer, learned to design, and print the pieces I need.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could probably add Ryan to the list too? I don't need to tell her the source of the enabling do I?

In the time I spent at home depot and at home trying to get the pump for the rain barrel to connect to a hose to circulate water and separately pull from the fw tank, as well as discharge to water the garden or a bucket. All I need is a barbed fitting adapter. But in the time I spent trying to figure that out, I could have bought the printer, learned to design, and print the pieces I need.
Haha...she has twin 14 year olds..she's used to it

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sam has 2!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were all like..."ok dad...we will compromise on the shorts...but the shirts and shoes are going to be opposite colors..were on own people"
Haha I hadn’t even noticed. The picture was taken at an amusement park and we make them wear a certain pair of shorts that have zippered pockets so they can hopefully not drop their phones off of a roller coaster.
My daughter would never voluntarily wear shorts that long.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only claim them when they behave.
Then I would never claim them.

Actually my kids are fairly well behaved except for we are to the age where everything to my son is a competition to see if he is stronger, faster, or smarter than I am. It gets old pretty quickly.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Then I would never claim them.

Actually my kids are fairly well behaved except for we are to the age where everything to my son is a competition to see if he is stronger, faster, or smarter than I am. It gets old pretty quickly.
My kids thought they wanted some bonding time playing Monopoly. They were going to beat me so I set it up for a slaughter. I let my daughter have Park Place since she had Boardwalk but I made her give me a railroad and 2 other properties plus $150 dollars. That gave me 3 color sets and enough money to buy houses. They both died quickly.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back