Riptide Aquaculture| Reeftober Fest |PROMO CODE: Aftersale save 25%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My kids thought they wanted some bonding time playing Monopoly. They were going to beat me so I set it up for a slaughter. I let my daughter have Park Place since she had Boardwalk but I made her give me a railroad and 2 other properties plus $150 dollars. That gave me 3 color sets and enough money to buy houses. They both died quickly.
Stronger and faster may come, smarter will take time and lots of practice.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kids thought they wanted some bonding time playing Monopoly. They were going to beat me so I set it up for a slaughter. I let my daughter have Park Place since she had Boardwalk but I made her give me a railroad and 2 other properties plus $150 dollars. That gave me 3 color sets and enough money to buy houses. They both died quickly.
We can’t play monopoly as a family because one person gets bored and sells everything they have to someone else for $1 and ruins the game. We have to stick to quicker board games.

Last edited:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then I would never claim them.

Actually my kids are fairly well behaved except for we are to the age where everything to my son is a competition to see if he is stronger, faster, or smarter than I am. It gets old pretty quickly.
My dad would play us in tennis. 2 vs 1. always beat us because we couldn't serve it in. it's always a hard fall finding out your parents still know better.
We can’t play monopoly as a family because one person gets bored and sells everything they have to someone else for $1 and ruins the game. We have to stick to quicker board games.
Millennial monopoly is faster and a little less problematic. Just hurst the pride a little being in the demographic.
That's some of my brother's nonsense. I can't play against him lest the game turns to a Kane vs Able dynamic.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Millennial monopoly is faster and a little less problematic. Just hurst the pride a little being in the demographic.
We eventually bought monopoly here and now edition which uses “debit” cards instead of cash and property cards. It did help some but we still rarely play.
I had never heard of monopoly for millennials though.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We eventually bought monopoly here and now edition which uses “debit” cards instead of cash and property cards. It did help some but we still rarely play.
I had never heard of monopoly for millennials though.
you rent, collect experiences (how you win), and money doesn't factor into winning. It's fairly satirical but shorter if you prefer that type of game. my house is more the fluxx or cooperative, players vs the game type.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank shot from this morning plus my newest, a Pink Platypus Platygyra
580CFFE0-E2DB-489D-828C-D5CD498396A6.jpeg
0013B815-45DB-4CD5-BB10-D0118882458F.jpeg

Aqua62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
on a side note: hey @tbrown3589, I got my new fiber internet connection in this morning and was able to clean up my conversation icons. Hopefully this will help me keep this cleaned up down the road.
I have just one problem yet that will never go away - I AM OLD AND SLOW, getting older by the second! LOL

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of what we do we can bring the dog. hotels may charge more, plus we have the camper for many of our trips. booking I think has a filter for pets allowed.

Roki wouldn't fool anyone as a service dog, less so blind aid.

Back