Riptide Aquaculture| Reeftober Fest |PROMO CODE: Aftersale save 25%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who won the giveaway in the Livestream? Or has it not been announced yet?
Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF

I’ve noticed you asked several times but never got an answer.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF

I’ve noticed you asked several times but never got an answer.
The video kept saying it was private so I couldn't watch it, then it changed to scheduled so I couldn't watch it, now it's gone so I can't watch it. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes: I guess I can't watch it.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't forget they're dealing with a hurricane...
Discovery Channel Weather GIF by Shark Week
I know. :) I was just hoping to congratulate my friends. I wasn't sure if they announced any winners during the Livestream.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also checked on their YouTube page and don’t see the stream for this giveaway. All of the older ones are still there though.

They do have a really cool video of them feeding a scoly that makes me really want a scoly. I would maybe get one if not for being afraid that I’d kill it since many of the fleshy lps corals don’t do well in my tank.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I also checked on their YouTube page and don’t see the stream for this giveaway. All of the older ones are still there though.

They do have a really cool video of them feeding a scoly that makes me really want a scoly. I would maybe get one if not for being afraid that I’d kill it since many of the fleshy lps corals don’t do well in my tank.
That's my fear with so many different corals. Never knowing how they're going to do...

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tbrown3589, We haven't done a giveaway stream yet! Just got finished prepping for the hurricane. Can safely say we bought the last gas available in the state lol

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 3.29.07 PM.png
A couple of those straps look twisted. you're gonna want to flatten them out so they are strong enough.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@tbrown3589, We haven't done a giveaway stream yet! Just got finished prepping for the hurricane. Can safely say we bought the last gas available in the state lol

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 3.29.07 PM.png
Sounds good! Keep the roof on! My parents were home during a tornado in Alabama and it lifted their roof.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had always been told to make one twist in the strap to reduce vibrations.
So I just googled it and from what I’ve read making one or two twists in the strap only makes a tiny difference in strength and will cut down on vibration. Apparently having a knot in the line reduces the strength by around 50% which I also did not know.

That is also just from me quickly googling I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find contradicting information.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now is a cat 2. Looks like it may “only”be a cat 1 or ts by the time it brushes by Orlando . Hopefully that means minimal impact.

Back