IT'S OFFICIAL,THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM NOW, JON DOE HAS THE UPPER HAND!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep. Here we are once again. Another Holiday means............you got it! Another excuse to have a righteous sale. And who doesn't love Halloween these days?

So, maybe (probably) I'm just too cheap (or lazy) to cough up the extra dough for the front page exposure and email campaigns that other vendors lean on for their inevitable and perpetual sales.

The thing is, it's getting harder to come up with excuses for you guys to keep these threads of mine, visible without just coming out and saying "bump for x reason", so I think at this point, at least this one time, I'll just have to say, it's a "bumpers free for all."

Whatever you guys can come up with to keep this from getting buried, by the endless barrage of vendor tripe, let's have it! And I'm serious about that! Tank pics, fam pics, coral pics, Skeleton what-not, Halloween-themed crap, whatever. Bring it all on. Or not. Maybe I'll squeeze out some sort of prize for the best post or something like that. Who knows.

Anyway,

The sale starts on Thursday!

Gut n Gore Sale-3.jpeg

Last edited:

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FB_IMG_1628850221267.jpg

Just cuz

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing is, it's getting harder to come up with excuses for you guys to keep these threads of mine, visible without just coming out and saying "bump for x reason", so I think at this point, at least this one time, I'll just have to say, it's a "bumpers free for all.
download.jpeg

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. Here we are once again. Another Holiday means............you got it! Another excuse to have a righteous sale. And who doesn't love Halloween these days?

So, maybe (probably) I'm just too cheap (or lazy) to cough up the extra dough for the front page exposure and email campaigns that other vendors lean on for their inevitable and perpetual sales.

The thing is, it's getting harder to come up with excuses for you guys to keep these threads of mine, visible without just coming out and saying "bump for x reason", so I think at this point, at least this one time, I'll just have to say, it's a "bumpers free for all."

Whatever you guys can come up with to keep this from getting buried, by the endless barrage of vendor tripe, let's have it! And I'm serious about that! Tank pics, fam pics, coral pics, Skeleton what-not, Halloween-themed crap, whatever. Bring it all on. Or not. Maybe I'll squeeze out some sort of prize for the best post or something like that. Who knows.

Anyway,

The sale starts on Thursday!

Gut n Gore Sale-3.jpeg
Any reason it looks like Ohio? Extra special discount for us mid-westerners lol

Also looks like he’s fist pumping on the right side with the blood spatter

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reason it looks like Ohio? Extra special discount for us mid-westerners lol

Also looks like he’s fist pumping on the right side with the blood spatter
It only looks like Ohio because Ohio looks like bowels, which I had never noticed until just now. I'm not from Ohio but for the purpose of an extra discount I could be.
giphy (1).gif

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This coming Halloween:

The Wife: Where’d this BattleBox come from?
Me: I don’t know, I haven’t ordered any coral
Me: It must have just fallen off the FedEx truck in front of our house
The Wife: Mhmm, just “fell off the truck”
Me: Yep, Fedex loses packages all the time. This time it was conveniently at our house :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.9%
Back