IT'S OFFICIAL,THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM NOW, JON DOE HAS THE UPPER HAND!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
flint-stones-clock-out.gif

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do love how you guys are able to pull this stuff off!

Sales in full swing and I thought I should mention that pall prints are included in the sale as well so not a bad time to grab one if you were on the fence about jazzing up your fish room walls).
Where’s the details of the sale?

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off prints also? What is shipping?
The general info is all on the BC website. All you have to do is add an item to the cart to see if/what the Halloween sales price is ... and to see a shipping estimate. I can't recall what $ amount free shipping kicks in at ... but you'll see it all in the cart.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The general info is all on the BC website. All you have to do is add an item to the cart to see if/what the Halloween sales price is ... and to see a shipping estimate. I can't recall what $ amount free shipping kicks in at ... but you'll see it all in the cart.
I'm almost positive shipping is free above $250 but that's after discounts. I dont how much it costs if you pay for it, I always just spend enough to get it free.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back