OP
Rjramos

Rjramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just said Hi to him and text a few words. I don’t know if he sells Miami Whites to the LFS’s here in Miami, other clownfish genotypes he does. Just 4 days ago he advertised them as available on FB, and surely, all kinds of questions popped up. Price? How can I... etc. He told me he will let me know so I can let people here on R2R interested know. Right now he won’t risk shipping cause of the cold, so standby.

reefer844

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just said Hi to him and text a few words. I don’t know if he sells Miami Whites to the LFS’s here in Miami, other clownfish genotypes he does. Just 4 days ago he advertised them as available on FB, and surely, all kinds of questions popped up. Price? How can I... etc. He told me he will let me know so I can let people here on R2R interested know. Right now he won’t risk shipping cause of the cold, so standby.
Thanks for the response. I have always found it difficult to get information about Miguel and his fish

OP
OP
Rjramos

Rjramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E226B269-7FD8-474C-A3FB-EFA4E34C3B51.jpeg

The latest on the 29 biocube, a raffle grand prize win, at Reefapalooza Orlando 2014, from R2R! Thank you revhtree and all that make this site possible. Looking forward to seeing Y’all May 15 and 16 at Orlando, miss you guys and the conventions! Still going strong with this modified cube. From one ultra BTA (Nov 2019) to now 5! Looking to trade locally in south Florida area. Got my eyes on some black widows to mix it ups bit! Oh, BTW, the Miami White clownfish pair I had here went on anniversary honeymoon vacation to their breeder, MiguelHurtadoclownfishusa.com
I believe is his site, lots of beautiful designer clownfish!
He wanted to establish an earlier bloodline, I’ve had them since Feb 2016.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rjramos

Rjramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
925E2C36-7C2D-4F6B-8023-3C11FCF06D15.jpeg

So this wonderful AIO 29 biocube Just keeps coming back stronger after every Reefapalooza! I saw @revhtree there and his wife and many great people that make this reef keeping hobby great through the R2R site. I came back home with a raffle maxima clam from clams.com( bottom left), an AI Nero 3 (right middle), a nozzle and adapter from the folks at the RCA RFG nozzles, (top left), and to bottom it out a 15 lb bag of refugite from the Two Little Fishes both! Love the dark contrast with the anemones. Added a bunch of nice frags to my Collection. Thank you all that make these events possible, even in changing times!

OP
OP
Rjramos

Rjramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
56E1F069-3A79-4267-91FF-FCBD3D808D87.jpeg

Biocube 29 still great! Very little maintenance and a simple set up. I believe there is 10 ultra rainbow BTA’s now. I have kept just anemones in this tank for a while now. Recently, I placed the maxima clam on the left front and a fascination favia on right front. I don’t place anything on the rocks out of fear of it getting stung by bta’s . I might place some Zoas soon to fill in around the bottom.

OP
OP
Rjramos

Rjramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1678.jpeg
My Biocube 29 has been up and running for 9 years. A raffle win from Reefapalooza Orlando 2014! My latest addition, a pair of Longfin White Clownfish from MatthewsReefs.com in south Fla. Love this pair!! The previous tenants Bali Picassos, lost the male to unknown biological, the other I just paired in another tank. Hopefully it works out!

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back