Ecotech Marine

Arcu2

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Bought the flood guardian today. Instructions were pretty easy I just need to figure out how to neatly route the wires so it’s not a mess in my laundry room. Giving it a try tonight filling up my 20 gallon brute can hopefully I don’t wake up to water everywhere lol gonna set some alarms to check on it at night. Anybody have any experience with this product?

ACCB8788-4E3E-4342-9761-1986B82A5BBF.jpeg

BRS

sunken3

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
i haven't used that specifically, but i do use the XPAqua ATO's.. they seems to be reliable for about a year... then start to fail... (the "solenoid" has always failed for me). i found if i attach the unit to my apex and shut it off and on a few times a day, the reset helps get it working right again... good luck with the unit... curious how well it works!

Last edited:
OP
Arcu2

Arcu2

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
i haven't used that specifically, but i do use the XPAqua ATO's.. they seems to be reliable for about a year... then start to fail... (the "solenoid" has always failed for me). i found if i attach the unit to my apex and shut it off and on a few times a day, the reset helps get it working right again... good luck what the heck the unit... curious how well it works!
fingers crossed I have no issues with this unit.

OP
Arcu2

Arcu2

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I have the flood guardian. Great product. I've used it probably 50-75 times. Always shuts off when it is supposed to. I've stopped trying to check the water and now just rely on it.
That’s good to hear. My wife would kill me if I flooded the laundry room.

Corals.com
AI Nero 5

Do you keep "Reef Safe with Caution" fish?

• YES (tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 275 62.2%
  • NO

Votes: 153 34.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.2%
Koral Kingdom