Ro/di output is slow but high on waste water

BigD9.5

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you determine that when the OP said he did not know what his pressure was?
Common sense, homes dont have enough pressure for that stuff.just think of a refrigerator that has a water dispenser

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Common sense, homes dont have enough pressure for that stuff.just think of a refrigerator that has a water dispenser

Lots of homes have plenty of water pressure for a RODI system. Not sure what a water dispenser in a refrigerator has to do with a RODI system.

huckilt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I jus installed a gauge before my ro/di and I’m getting 100psi to the gauge with the ro/di “shut off” and no less than 90 psi while it’s running.

huckilt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure you’re pressure is too low? Mine is the same way but my pressure is way too high. I bought a brs gauge to check my pressure and I’m up over 100psi so I’m having to put a pressure reducing valve to get my pressure down.

huckilt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you determine that when the OP said he did not know what his pressure was?
I have the same problem low production of ro and high wastewater production. I added a gauge and am getting over 100psi so I ordered a pressure reducing valve to bump it down to 60-75psi. So it’s not a good assumption that you have low pressure jus cause your having low clean to waste production.

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tead through this thread, I would not run hot water. I would also get a pressure gauge and see what you incoming water pressure is. If it is low like below 50 to 60 you will help your output of clean watef by adding a booster pump.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back