OP
intricate_reefer

intricate_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well last weekend I went and bought another tank from a local lol. It was just too good of a deal to pass up. Then to my surprise when I got there he had one of those man made scapes as well that I bought for a little extra. Really pumped about that as it will allow me to remove frags easily and it can be a working display tank.

No immediate plans to set it up but I am kinda anxious to. It’s just sitting in the garage now and if and when I do we will build a nice stand. I just really don’t want to be taking care of 5 separate tanks at once. But then again, I don’t want to take any down lol.

When I do, I think the plan would be to do Euphyllia and maybe some goniopora. Want to do stuff that has a lot of movement as it would be set up in the common area most likely.

The tank is another innovative marine but the 40g. West Mariculture is the company that made the scape

Don’t mind the clutter hahaha
48488336-9CEA-493E-A552-71B36942C5FE.jpeg

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well last weekend I went and bought another tank from a local lol. It was just too good of a deal to pass up. Then to my surprise when I got there he had one of those man made scapes as well that I bought for a little extra. Really pumped about that as it will allow me to remove frags easily and it can be a working display tank.

No immediate plans to set it up but I am kinda anxious to. It’s just sitting in the garage now and if and when I do we will build a nice stand. I just really don’t want to be taking care of 5 separate tanks at once. But then again, I don’t want to take any down lol.

When I do, I think the plan would be to do Euphyllia and maybe some goniopora. Want to do stuff that has a lot of movement as it would be set up in the common area most likely.

The tank is another innovative marine but the 40g. West Mariculture is the company that made the scape

Don’t mind the clutter hahaha
48488336-9CEA-493E-A552-71B36942C5FE.jpeg
Did you get this thing up and running yet?

OP
OP
intricate_reefer

intricate_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys I have been a bit busy and haven’t been too involved with the tanks lately. The 40g euphyllia tank has been postponed.

I restarted the 30L and turned it into a shroom tank. I took down the little 5g fluval and moved stuff over. Still have a bunch more shrooms to add from the 80g and a bunch in baskets I’m waiting to attach. Excited to watch these things grow in.

BF5CB1A4-8DF7-434D-A4D1-33254737B534.jpeg

Went to RAP Orlando last weekend with a local. Had a pretty good time and it was nice to get away. I bought all shrooms lol. This was one of my favorites I picked up there

0146EEF5-405D-4383-AEEE-C1749F01BB85.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
intricate_reefer

intricate_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t been so active but wanted to post a little updated progress on the shroom tank. The plan was to be 100% shrooms but I decided I’m going to add some other types of coral but will still be shroom dominated.

Added a Goni area on the right and doing some Blastos on the Left. After I get the mushrooms in the baskets to attach I’ll take them out and probably put a few of my favorite acans on the sandbed. Maybe even a chalice or too, we will see.

EBCD1B66-8DD5-43EC-92C4-1A7F5038D1DC.jpeg

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right, long overdue lol. Have to get some updated tanks pics and post soon. How have you been man?
I’m good, hope you have been as well. Things are happening. Drop by the thread, I’m sure I’ve added pages of nonsense since the last time you saw it :)

Back