Robo-Tank wow

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have built 2 full DIY reef-pi solutions in the past, looking at the parts headaches and boxes again I decided to try the https://www.robo-tank.ca/ expanded and built hat I guess you could call it. It arrived to day and I had it running a hour later. Time will tell, but I have a feeling this populated circuit board is going to be more reliable than my home builds in the long run. (though I have not a failure)
ANyhow if you do not feel like building out all the circuits check this out. I did kind of miss the build but oh it is nice.

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woot. @robsworld78 did a heck of a job with the circuit design. I would emphasize on the community involvement and support afterwards, i think that's the part where he sets it apart from other products.
Thank you @robsworld78 for all the hard work

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woot. @robsworld78 did a heck of a job with the circuit design. I would emphasize on the community involvement and support afterwards, i think that's the part where he sets it apart from other products.
Thank you @robsworld78 for all the hard work
Thanks for the kind words, customer service is always my #1 priority.

cnidus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1. I’ve had my robotank running nearly a year, just about to sort out the AWC. It’s been rock solid and super easy to add-on to.

And Rob has been super accommodating answering my dumb questions. 10/10 would buy again, or whatever new version/accessories he cooks up :)

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1. I’ve had my robotank running nearly a year, just about to sort out the AWC. It’s been rock solid and super easy to add-on to.

And Rob has been super accommodating answering my dumb questions. 10/10 would buy again, or whatever new version/accessories he cooks up :)
Good to hear, I think we can chalk that up to the great work @Ranjib and others have done with reef-pi, after all the hardware can only be as good as the software.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back