hey, so I am and always have been a little confused with the dry vs live rock situation. specifically the part of dry rock needing to be cured before being added to a tank. for my current 10 gallon, in the past I added pure dry rock in and I haven't really had any issues except cyanobacteria for a while, but I did get a tiger conch and a turbo snail to help. if I were to add about 40 pounds or so of dry rock from bulkreefsupply (specifically the reef saver rock by marcos rock), would I need to cycle it or anything or can I just put it in my tank? I was thinking live from a lfs but it would be pretty expensive right and the chance of parasites is causing me to be cautious. what do you recommended? thanks!