Rock

block134

Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has any live rock they are looking at getting rid of or any local places that I can buy some from.

I am new to the hobby and I am looking at getting my first reef tank wet soon. I live near Nashua and am willing to travel.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tbh I would HIGHLY reccommend dry rock with bacteria additives. You end up with a successful reef tank without all of the pests that make the hobby a headache.

Dquad18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been hearing the same thing about the dry rock and adding bacteria.

Any issues with live sand?
I started with dry rock and live sand and have had isseus with neither other than the normal begginng algae outbreaks common in new tanks. If your looking for a good store Fish Mike Aquatics in Manchetser is fantastic and usually has a lot of dry reef rock available

Also their coral frags are super cheap, some as low as $10

Hilltop Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have clean live and dry rock for sale. I’m in Gilford. About an hour north of Nashua.

OP
OP
B

block134

Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have clean live and dry rock for sale. I’m in Gilford. About an hour north of Nashua.

I am good for the most part now for the rock and sand. I might see about a little bit of live rock though to help seed the tank.

also have a bunch of corals for sale.

I will keep this mind for when I have the tank cycled. I have not seen a good selection of healthy looking corals in this area other then what fish mike has in his store in Manchester.

Back