OP
Ross B Reef'n

Ross B Reef'n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fantastic man!! Such a nice view from the couch! :D
My wife wants the wall with the fireplace/tv to have a bump out covered with stone.... might need to make it wider for a bigger TV... that way I'll never leave that spot on the couch :D. I foresee significant investment to enhance that spot.

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife wants the wall with the fireplace/tv to have a bump out covered with stone.... might need to make it wider for a bigger TV... that way I'll never leave that spot on the couch :D. I foresee significant investment to enhance that spot.
Why spend time anywhere else in the house with those upgrades haha

OP
OP
Ross B Reef'n

Ross B Reef'n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This picture is from last weekend, but I'm inching closer to finishing it! I absolutely can't wait to flip a rocker switch instead of hunting down labels is a mess of cords!

20191103_152249.jpg

Also setup a temp auto feeder for my Anthia's. Getting them through QT was tough and heartbreaking.
Lost 3 in total :...(

I have a mini fridge on the way to improve this DIY auto frozen food feeder. Should make another fun project!

20191105_072759.jpg

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was so awesome to read. Great job! I absolutely love your setup. I'm 100% on board with the slow and stead wins the race... I'm currently bleach curing our rock. We get our tank in 8-12 weeks. Thanks for the inspiration!

OP
OP
Ross B Reef'n

Ross B Reef'n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was so awesome to read. Great job! I absolutely love your setup. I'm 100% on board with the slow and stead wins the race... I'm currently bleach curing our rock. We get our tank in 8-12 weeks. Thanks for the inspiration!
So happy to you hear it inspired you :) best of luck with your tank, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

OP
OP
Ross B Reef'n

Ross B Reef'n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see how you do the feeder man!! Bummer about the anthias too, sorry to hear that :(
The entire experience can be found Here, for anyone wanting to QT dispar anthias. The goal is to get them to the DT as soon as possible.

Unfortunately I probably wont be able to do the feeder today, because its warm enough to stain the rest of our fence :(

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back