• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Royal Exclusiv Bubble King Double Cone 180 Protein Skimmer with AquaDriver SkimClean Helix 180 neck cleaner

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of the hobby now, selling my bubble king skimmer which runs excellent without issues. Comes with AquaDriver neck cleaner with float switch, (I also have the original lid). Recently cleaned and ready to go. This is a big unit. Would let it go for $1k cash locally or $1150 shipped.

1-Royal Exclusiv Bubble King Double Cone 180 Protein Skimmer with AquaDriver SkimClean Helix 180 neck cleaner with auto shut off float switch built in

IMG_7476.JPG IMG_7477.JPG IMG_7479.JPG IMG_7480.JPG

OP
OP
Bmartinez76

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$900 local deal! Come and get it before I come to my senses!

OP
OP
Bmartinez76

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This includes the AquaDriver neck cleaner which sells for 450+. This skimmer without the neck cleaner sells for 1K+ on BRS now.

OP
OP
Bmartinez76

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it the wash down model? Does it have the float switch with your model or extra washdown rings?
It is not the wash down but has the float switch. The rep from royal exclusive told me the wash down was not worth it and that the float wouldn’t work with it. I preferred having the float personally. I would simply clean the cup every 2-3 months and a full clean 6months or so.

Carpenter Wayne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is not the wash down but has the float switch. The rep from royal exclusive told me the wash down was not worth it and that the float wouldn’t work with it. I preferred having the float personally. I would simply clean the cup every 2-3 months and a full clean 6months or so.
I will buy it.

OP
OP
Bmartinez76

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neck cleaner sold separately, skimmer with original lid still available.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 118 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back