Royal gramma hates my six line wrasse!

Keithb22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta say I love my six line and haven’t had any problems out of him. All my fellas are in my waterbox w a DT of 28~. He was the second in the tank, first was a smaller saddleback clown. I also figured with the line up I would never be able to toss in a docile fish, so I figured my I’d finish it off by tossing in a orchid dottyback back . Btw the clown runs that whole tank, meanest fish I’ve ever had.

hawkbait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an older thread but I just got a six line two days ago in 90 Gal and hes harassing my clowns and is going as soon as I catch him.

OP
OP
DAniel559

DAniel559

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an older thread but I just got a six line two days ago in 90 Gal and hes harassing my clowns and is going as soon as I catch him.
Sorry to hear that. the aggression in my tank ended shortly after this post it tuned out my royal gramma was the aggressor. they all get along now.

olemissdylan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is awesome, I had a flatworm break out and used flatworm exit to get rid of them. Seemed to work but they would come back and then disappear over time. I found out they were living in my refugium that I made in chamber 2 of my biocube and I'm quite certain they are just being snacks for my PSW. I rarely see them in the display but when I pull my filter media tray they are in there.
I am sure you have been told this before but I would do a freshwater dip of your cheato to deal with the flatworms in your refugium.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back