RSR 3XL 900 Owners, can you do me a favor???

Richmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm waiting for my RSR 900, and I'm looking at roller filter options. Can someone who owns one PLEASE measure the space in the sump next to the filter socks and see if a 12" wide and 13" long roller will fit there??

Thanks in advance!!!

metzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you talking about the area where the overflow pipes come down? If you are, it is about 8" x 8".

OP
OP
R

Richmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you talking about the area where the overflow pipes come down? If you are, it is about 8" x 8".
Yes, thank you - and NOOOOOOOOOO. That makes me a sad panda. The filter roller I want won't fit. Might need to get a different sump.

metzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you could remove the filter socks and run it in the next chamber. I think KLIR has a nice drop in option to fit in filter sock holes (note i have not used it myself) but i was looking at filter rollers and kept getting restrained.

OP
OP
R

Richmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you could remove the filter socks and run it in the next chamber. I think KLIR has a nice drop in option to fit in filter sock holes (note i have not used it myself) but i was looking at filter rollers and kept getting restrained.
I'm looking at the Royal Exclusiv compact which has to sit in at least a few inches of water. Prefer not to get the drop in style.

Back