RSVP for the club picnic July 28th

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO it's that time of year again and we need to know how many people are coming so that we know how much food to buy. We also need to know what side dish everyone is bringing as we don't want 20 of the same thing. Please let us know how many people you are bringing and what side dish. Thank you

oceanhighz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have fun everyone, my daughters 2nd birthday is that day and family will be in town, so I won't be able to make it. It was my first meeting last year, and I'd suggest to anyone interested in the club to partake and meet some great fellow aquarists.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still not sure if I'll be coming, it's going to depend on how I am healing and if I will have a ride since I won't be cleared to drive until 6 weeks after. If I do it'll be for just a short visit to say hi. I missed the last few meetings and for some reason I miss seeing everyone lol.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still not sure if I'll be coming, it's going to depend on how I am healing and if I will have a ride since I won't be cleared to drive until 6 weeks after. If I do it'll be for just a short visit to say hi. I missed the last few meetings and for some reason I miss seeing everyone lol.

Here is the thing, you gotta eat. Free brisket and pulled pork and fried chicken along with all the sides.....come one now....you know you wanna!

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the thing, you gotta eat. Free brisket and pulled pork and fried chicken along with all the sides.....come one now....you know you wanna!

I know I wanna, I just don't know if I will be ABLE lol. I just have to have this 8 pound growth surgically removed from my body and then placed in my care for the next 18-30 years first lol.
2018-07-11-13-04-48.jpg
I promise I will try my best to make it. If not you can always come visit me and maybe even do a waterchange while you are here because that's what buddies do;). Obviously I can't do much with it now (I can't even get close enough to really reach in haha) and it looks like crap lol.

Mr.Asbury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found out about this group and would love to join. I live about 45 mins from Pittsburgh, and am just getting into the hobby. Unfortunately, I will be at a conference during this meet, but I would love to attend the next one you guys put together. Hope everything goes well!

Susan Ehrlich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys. Scott and I wont be able to attend as we were both called into work today

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone that came to the picnic....and I am mad at the people that won the awesome expensive raffle items that beat me out on them :mad:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.8%
Back