RT HOLY GRAIL GIVEAWAY! ENTER HERE!

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

View Badges
Reaction score
And who then do you sell everyones e-mail to? When something is free, you become the product!
This is a valid question. So just to avoid any confusion, Reeftide will never sell your information. This is for our own marketing list so that we can send out updates on corals, new products, sales etc. It is also entirely optional to sign up but we wanted to provide some incentive for those that chose to do so :)

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

View Badges
Reaction score
Check out this pic we took of our Holy Grail Torch! Remember to join our email list to have a chance to win!

charlesk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
And who then do you sell everyones e-mail to? When something is free, you become the product!
I agree. I get 20 to 30 emails daily from sources I never subscribed to. This is how that happens. Selling emails is a source of revenue.

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 81 40.3%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 37 18.4%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 73 36.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
AF